为 meaning in English
How to pronounce "为"Chinese meaning for "为"Use "为" in a sentence
[书面语] (帮助; 卫护) support; stand for;
- We have also tried to set an example for others .
- They assess his house at 15,000 yuan .
- Ted holds a party for his friends .
- She spoke in defense of her religious beliefs .
- He was infatuated with the beautiful girl .
- Do n't lose your temper over such a trifle ..
- She is worried about her son's health .
- The doctor diagnosed the illness as pneumonia .
- The trees were planted at 20 feet intervals .
- I didn't vex my mind with the questions .
"惟兹佩之可贵兮" in English
, "惟子" in English
, "惟宗" in English
, "惟宗公方" in English
, "惟足" in English
, "为 --- 做贡献" in English
, "为 … 准备好" in English
, "为(非),犯(罪)" in English
, "为(汽车)流动商店探索新路线的人" in English
What is the meaning of 为 in English and how to say 为 in English? 为 English meaning, 為的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.