丝 meaning in English
How to pronounce "丝"Chinese meaning for "丝"Use "丝" in a sentence
Phrases2.(像丝的物品) a threadlike thing
Phrases3.(极少或极小的量) a tiny bit; trace
(重量单位) si, a unit of weight (=0.0005 grams)
- It was the final irony of missy's life .
- There was a slight smile on his face .
- On may 6, agnes smedley died .
- Kath pouted, still pinning up her hair .
- There is n't a trace of a smile on her face ..
- "oh!" cried grace in her fright .
- Edith wharton uses the international theme .
- A look of cunning came into her eyes .
- "why are you so quiet?" said janice .
- A little smile became settled in his beard .
What is the meaning of 丝 in English and how to say 丝 in English? 丝 English meaning, 絲的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.