世 meaning in English
[ shì ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "世"Chinese meaning for "世"Use "世" in a sentence
- That's what life is all about-timing .
- England under george ii was prosperous .
- The exaction was revived by richard i .
- So the fifth day of creation ended .
- Guilin is known throughout the world for its scenery .
- There he died, two years after .
- The reign of james ii offered the hope .
- "i'll live on antelope till the end of my days. "
- Nobody can afford to be half-hearted nowadays .
- Inwardly yuan shikai was not much changed .