万状 meaning in English
[ wànzhuàng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "万状"Chinese meaning for "万状"Use "万状" in a sentence
- He sat silently in bitterness .
- In this distress, the mate of our vessel lays hold of the boat .
- For 75 minutes the plane circled. the final landing was a thriller .
- Fear-stricken, the dog turned and flurried like an animal in a pen .
- Things did not come to their height with him, and i observed he became pensive and melancholy .
- Gabriel, scarcely believing that john could have become so brazen, stared in wrath and horror at elizabeth's presumptuous bastard boy, grown suddenly so old in evil .
- Ah ! screamed natasha , rolling her eyes with horror
- I have not clothes to cover me
- He saw terrified people trying to get out of a burning building
- This was rooted in the spine , and despite the doctor ' s prognosis that she had only a few months to live she lingered on in great pain for nearly four years after the disease was finally correctly diagnosed
- More examples： 1 2
"痛苦万状" in English, "惶急万状" in English, "危险万状" in English, "惶恐万状" in English, "危急万状" in English, "焦急万状" in English, "恐慌万状" in English, "千态万状" in English, "万众睢睢" in English, "万州" in English, "万州区" in English, "万助" in English, "万庄" in English, "万兹" in English, "万资" in English, "万紫千红" in English, "万紫千红才是春" in English,