一个 meaning in English
[ yīge ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "一个"Chinese meaning for "一个"Use "一个" in a sentence
- It was a very aged, ghostly place .
- Will you do it for me as a personal favor ?
- They first had a great house cleaning .
- A small leak will sink a great ship .
- Home has become much less of a workshop .
- He has something in the customs .
- He was surprised and blasted by a thought .
- It was john who thrust a person aside .
- After all, fat government is weak .
- A solitary figure was coming toward him .