一丝笑意 meaning in English
How to pronounce "一丝笑意"Use "一丝笑意" in a sentence
- a faint smile; a mere trace of a smile
- A glimmer of smile came to the dry lips .
- A faint smile relaxed the drawn lines of her mouth .
- Foinet's bitter mouth outlined the shadow of a smile .
- A swift smile crossed her husband's face, then disappeared .
- I should seem to be rejoicing when i am solemn all the time .
- She looked at him, and the shadow of a smile played upon her this pale lips .
- A smile barely touched her eyes, but anyone who knew her could tell she was most pleased .
- The room exploded in laughter . the supervisor clamped off a smile and walked back to his office
- She still smiled that vague smile which slightly disclosed her white teeth , and as the count passed she questioned him
- Come on , ned . ned lambert sidled down from the table . the editor s blue eyes roved towards mr bloom s face , shadowed by a smile
"面带笑意" in English
, "丰富她眼中的笑意" in English
, "谁可以让我笑意味着什么" in English
, "一丝灰尘，一粒污点" in English
, "一丝亮光" in English
, "一丝流言蜚语" in English
, "一丝微笑" in English
, "一丝笑容" in English
, "一丝笑意（微量，少许）" in English
, "一丝兴趣" in English
, "一丝一毫" in English
, "一丝真理" in English
What is the meaning of 一丝笑意 in English and how to say 一丝笑意 in English? 一丝笑意 English meaning, 一絲笑意的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.