一丝笑容 meaning in English
- There is n't a trace of a smile on her face ..
- Paul was half smiling. it was babbitt who rambled now .
- At the concert, though mr. momus sang his most stunning comic songs, and asked his most astonishing riddles, never did a kind smile come to visit foker's lips .
- A smile animated her face
- Our company ' s objective is : with us extremely diligently , receives inexchange your smiling face
- The little old man was no longer smiling ; his face was cadaverous , his eyes bright and keen as steel
- “ i ' ll get your bags , “ edward said with a fake smile . together they headed for the buggy
- Oh , it ' s you ! ’ commander zadak said . he did not smile . ‘ rilla , your father ' s going to be angry
“噢，是你。 ”扎达克司令说话了。他不带一丝笑容： “瑞拉，你父亲会生气的。 ”
- On the boy ' s pale face was a half - smile that seemed to suggest that he was happy to have given his life for his country
- Vandeuvres gave her his word of honor that mme robert had given a spontaneous refusal . he listened and he argued with much gravity , for he was well accustomed to similar scenes and knew how women in such a state ought to be treated
- More examples： 1 2
"笑容" in English, "露出笑容" in English, "笑容骑士" in English, "满面笑容" in English, "现笑容" in English, "强作笑容" in English, "甜蜜的笑容" in English, "惨淡的笑容" in English, "满脸笑容" in English, "一丝灰尘" in English, "一丝灰尘，一粒污点" in English, "一丝亮光" in English, "一丝流言蜚语" in English, "一丝微笑" in English, "一丝笑意" in English, "一丝笑意（微量，少许）" in English, "一丝兴趣" in English, "一丝一毫" in English,