一丝不苟地 meaning in English
How to pronounce "一丝不苟地"Use "一丝不苟地" in a sentence
- to the dot of an i
- Granny bore the standard for god .
- Davis stuck to that decision resolve meticulously .
- Carefully she rubbed and ironed every fold and every hem .
- He wiped his hands on his fatigue trousers with a slow thorough motion .
- She inquired scrupulously about her husband's health and about the young man's own .
- Don ' t just zip through it quickly but study it scrupulously
- I always see him dotting his i ' s and cross his t ' s in every exam
- Remember , comrades , there must be no alteration in our plans : they shall be carried out to the day
- It is in france where the old traditions are jealously guarded , for instance the aging of the wines in oak barrels
- He was wearing a dark suit with a tie scrupulously knotted , an exact image of the way he dresses for decades
"一丝不苟" in English
, "一丝不苟的" in English
, "一丝不苟的人" in English
, "一丝不苟地完成任务" in English
, "一丝不错" in English
, "一丝不苟的, 精确的, 过细的" in English
, "一丝不挂" in English
, "一丝不挂；赤身裸体" in English
, "一丝不挂的" in English
, "一丝不挂的, 赤裸的" in English
What is the meaning of 一丝不苟地 in English and how to say 一丝不苟地 in English? 一丝不苟地 English meaning, 一絲不茍地的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.