zealand in Chinese
How to pronounce "zealand"Use "zealand" in a sentence
- I am from new zealand .
- The zoo received a male and a female kiwi in 1968 as a gift from the new zealand government .
- The pass was sternly defended for the necessary three days by the 5th new zealand brigade .
- Throughout the whole empire and the english-speaking world the name of new zealand is saluted .
- There is an intermediate type of ryegrass first produced by a new zealand plant breeder .
- We see the same law in this author's restoration of the extinct and gigantic birds of new zealand .
- Australia and new zealand are of the same continent
- Here there ' s japan , australia , and new zealand
- Study tour report on appraisal in australia and new zealand
- New zealand is a marvelous country , isn ' t it
What is the meaning of zealand in Chinese and how to say zealand in Chinese? zealand Chinese meaning, zealand的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.