yank in a sentence
- But until they yank back, the coach will gain momentum.
- The Yanks haven't played against foreigners since last August.
- On playgrounds, pupils picking teams split into Yanks and Rebels.
- You can't yank him out when things get sticky.
- The Yanks had runners on first and third with one out.
- "Don't yank on the rod,"
- That is the philosophy the Yanks have been forced to take.
- By that time, the Yanks had scored all their runs.
- Yank out my eyeballs and make somebody see through'em.
- The Yanks have been in more forbidding jungles since and survived.
- The first two weeks, he was trying to yank it,
- Let's watch the Yanks on MSG . ")
- Imagine how this would have gone if Nemov were a Yank.
- Gonzalez tormented the Yanks with a 1.375 slugging percentage.
- The Yanks had runner on first and second with two outs.
- The Yanks are riding high after sweeping the Braves in Atlanta.
- But you Yanks are really insular when it comes to sports.
- The Yanks let him go after two years in the minors.
- "They're especially fond of Yanks,"
- Even Yanks who loved the Who were flummoxed by this tale.
How can I put and write and define yank in a sentence
and how is the word yank used in a sentence and examples? 用yank造句
, yank meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.