yamato in a sentence
- With eight losses, Yamato faces demotion in the next tournament.
- Yamato is 6-8, and Kushimaumi 8-6.
- Yamato, or American George Kalima, is 1-2.
- Yamato is 0-4, and Wakahatayo 3-1.
- \Yamato, and established this as his center of power.
- His governance over Yamato was guaranteed by the victorious Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
- The next morning, Yamato and Goro arrive at the laboratory.
- It connects Yamato-Saidaiji Station and Kashiharajingu-mae Station.
- Is a professional baseball player from Yamato, Kanagawa, Japan.
- Yamato had been one of two major fronts of the war.
- When they come back at school, Yamato carries the sword.
- The Janss Dome currently houses a Japanese restaurant, the Yamato.
- So, for example, a Korean Yamato can build triremes.
- At the present time, Yamato Ouken is tentatively used here.
- However, Hayato people were not friendly with the Yamato Ouken.
- The battle itself was a catastrophic defeat for the Yamato forces.
- No shopping centers in the Yamato Scrub in Boca Raton.
- Yamato is 5-7 and Kyokushuzan 3-9.
- No . 12 maegashira Yamato pushed out equally ranked Rikio.
- Yamato ended at 7-8 and may face demotion.
How can I put and write and define yamato in a sentence
and how is the word yamato used in a sentence and examples? 用yamato造句
, yamato meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.