yama in a sentence
- They include Yama mantras, in addition to Navagraha Kesavathi mantras.
- Yama along with Chitragupta try to get the Yamapasam but fails.
- Markandeya is usually depicted as terrified by the sight of Yama.
- The presiding deity is Yama, the Hindu god of death.
- Once Yama and Jason run into each other, havoc happens.
- Kinoko means " mushroom " and yama means " mountain ".
- Add the dashi, salt and grated yama-imo and mix.
- The first limb of yoga consists of five yama or moral restraints.
- Yama Mojdidi, 21, drove from Georgia to attend.
- The five yama apply in action, speech and mind.
- There is a temple in Srivanchiyam, Tamil Nadu dedicated to Yama.
- At the time, Rama was having a private conversation with Yama.
- He wanted an explanation from Lord Yama, the lord of death.
- The highest point in KMchi is Kuishi-yama at.
- The story of Trishanku, Vaivasvata Manu and Yama have many similarities.
- The misconduct proceedings against Yama were quashed in March 2003.
- The language of the Daru people is Yama in the Torres Strait.
- The statue depicts the Hindu god Yama, the god of death.
- Nachiketa arrives, but Yama is not in his abode.
- The text mentions five Yamas, five Niyamas, Pranayama and Pratyahara.
How can I put and write and define yama in a sentence
and how is the word yama used in a sentence and examples? 用yama造句
, yama meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.