yam in a sentence
- Yams also work well and impart a pleasant, interesting color.
- What people here eat and often call yams are sweet potatoes.
- This recipe for yams and onions was something of a sleeper.
- Business executives and investors should keep an eye on Lily Yam.
- Arrange a layer of sweet potatoes or yams in the dish.
- Androstene is a botanical, found in wild yams in Mexico.
- 1 large yam, peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Mamie Dyess writes looking for a recipe for Louisiana yam cake.
- 1 1 / 2 cups Bruce's canned yams, mashed
- Pentecosters believe jumping is necessary to guarantee a bountiful yam harvest.
- Nyamis became yams, and the two terms became completely interchangeable.
- Spicy broken fish-trap soup ( dtom yam bpoh dtaek)
- The report quoted Yam as saying the speculators had been defeated.
- Mr Yam told a year-end news briefing on Monday.
- "Candy Yam " hints of Creedence Clearwater Revival.
- Sometimes we get yam and we put this in as well.
- Mr Yam said there were lessons to be learnt from 1997.
- Things will get worse before they get better says Yam, HONGKONG
- Earlier Sunday, 9th graf 1st Ld ( eg-yam)
- But the males, Paul and Bushwhack, love the yams.
How can I put and write and define yam in a sentence
and how is the word yam used in a sentence and examples? 用yam造句
, yam meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.