yalta in a sentence
- At Yalta, Stalin had agreed to a limited veto power.
- There aren't many Yalta sessions for the three shortstops.
- The Paris accord does not shift the divisions created in Yalta.
- Kuchma said Tuesday during a Ukraine-EU summit in Yalta.
- They were later redrawn during the Yalta Conference and Potsdam Conference.
- Within the town of republican significance of Yalta " '.
- On 22 June 1917, Bauer died in a Yalta hospital.
- For administrative purposes it is in the Yalta municipality of Crimea.
- The monument stands in the Yalta Memorial Garden in South Kensington.
- They lived in Yalta and stayed together for approximately 11 years.
- Then he moved to Yalta and sank several small Russian vessels.
- Usatov moved to Yalta in 1902 and died there in 1913.
- There is no Yalta summit of fashion's heads of state.
- The first Yalta did its job, but its time is past.
- Overall strategy will be discussed in Yalta, Ukraine, in March.
- Yalta is a catchword for the postwar division of Europe.
- That will be the final cancellation of the Yalta agreements.
- Decades of communist rule established by the Yalta agreement followed the fighting.
- In Yalta, the hotel restaurants offer the largest selections.
- Kasparov signed a contract for the Yalta match on Aug . 12.
How can I put and write and define yalta in a sentence
and how is the word yalta used in a sentence and examples? 用yalta造句
, yalta meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.