yalta conference in a sentence
- It is there that the World War II Yalta Conference took place.
- Cadogan then accompanied the British delegation to the Yalta Conference in 1945.
- The Yalta conference was a crucial turning point in the Cold War.
- On 4 February, US, British, and Soviet leaders met for the Yalta Conference.
- Stettinius was a member of the US delegation to the 1945 Yalta Conference.
- In February 1945, he accompanied Stalin, Molotov, and Beria to the Yalta Conference.
- Truman charged that Stalin had betrayed the agreement made at the Yalta Conference.
- The same operations were carried out during the Yalta Conference in February 1945.
- They were later redrawn during the Yalta Conference and Potsdam Conference.
- The spheres of influence were agreed at the Yalta Conference in February 1945.
- A separate document at the Yalta Conference decided the fate of the Far East.
- You forgot also Yalta conference where Churchill and Roosvelt acknowledged Russia's rights on Baltics.
- Rybkin was an agent at the Yalta Conference in 1945.
- She sought Roosevelt to the Yalta Conference in early 1945.
- Vijay Prashad has compared this meeting to the Yalta Conference.
- The archive included memos about D-Day, the Yalta Conference and the defeat of U-Boats.
- The February 1945 Yalta Conference provided for the Soviet Union's participation in the Pacific War.
- The French were not represented at the Yalta Conference, which agreed on three occupation zones.
- According to the agreement at the Yalta Conference it became a part of East Germany.
- Stalin had promised at the Yalta Conference that free elections would be held in Poland.
How can I put and write and define yalta conference in a sentence and how is the word yalta conference used in a sentence and examples? 用yalta conference造句, 用yalta conference造句, 用yalta conference造句, yalta conference meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.