yale in a sentence
- Paul Gewirtz, a Yale Law School professor, said Wednesday.
- Foster named her favorite bars while a student at Yale University.
- They don't teach you to do anything at Yale.
- He is a graduate of Rice University and Yale Law School.
- So he took me down to the Yale Peabody Museum collection.
- Bass issued a statement rebuking Yale for not implementing the program.
- She was groomed at Yale Drama School and in Shakespearean drama.
- Specter graduated from the University of Pennsylvania and Yale Law School.
- It was blue when Yale registered six wins and a tie.
- Yale, with an average crew, declined an IRA invitation.
- Nobel laureate James Tobin of Yale signed for the Keynesians instead.
- Finberg graduated from Yale University and the Harvard University Law School.
- Passersby stopped and watched workers at Sports Park and Yale Bowl.
- It serves Yale's interest to do this ."
- But Nordhaus of Yale offers a way of finessing such details.
- But those immortal words are part of the Yale football legend.
- "Pugin : A Gothic Passion " ( Yale.
- "Whether it's Yale or Prague,"
- Thomas went to Yale Law School under an affirmative action plan.
- He was also a benefactor of the Peabody Museum at Yale.
How can I put and write and define yale in a sentence
and how is the word yale used in a sentence and examples? 用yale造句
, yale meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.