yagi in a sentence
- Yagi owns another sake bar, in midtown, the Sakagura.
- Adding elements to a Yagi increases its directionality, or bandwidth.
- A major drawback was the Yagi's inherently narrow bandwidth.
- TV antennas are still a major application of the Yagi antenna.
- Yagi allegedly embezzled the money on two occasions in 1990 and 1991.
- Yagi said he merely wants to lighten Fujita's work load.
- Yagi denied he was taking responsibility for the troubled business.
- A Yagi-Uda array uses passive elements to greatly increase gain.
- Yagi is easily accessible via the JR Sagano Train Line from Kyoto.
- For the commonly used Yagi antenna this is not a linear relationship.
- Is a dark fantasy manga series written and illustrated by Norihiro Yagi.
- Presently he is the most senior active Meibukai student of Meitoku Yagi.
- Later, they would add Takayuki Yagi to their shtick.
- When the ItaCon split, Yagi sided with the heels.
- Its principal founder was Yagi Kazuo ( 1918 1979 ).
- That is, Yagi found only very limited success at the time.
- In 1988, the house was bought by Yagi.
- The government could also cut the tax on securities transactions, Yagi said.
- General machinery companies could gain as capital spending picks up, Yagi said.
- Yagi said he was " thinking about"
How can I put and write and define yagi in a sentence
and how is the word yagi used in a sentence and examples? 用yagi造句
, yagi meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.