yaffle in a sentence
- Professor Yaffle was created as the Bookend who had access to " facts ".
- The call is a loud ringing laugh, " plue, plue, plue ", very like the green woodpecker s yaffle, but perhaps slightly faster.
- Oak and Yaffle " ( located in the north of the village ) closed in 2012, and the " Ashley Hotel " ( near the middle of the village ) closed in 2015.
- She co-produced " Monsoon Shootout " jointly with Yaffle Films, UK . Monga was involved in the production of " The Lunchbox ", a project shown at Film Bazaar ( 2011 ),; Cinemart ( 2012 ), Berlinale Co-Production Market ( 2012 ) and TorinoFilmLab ( 2012 ).
- The wooden woodpecker bookend became the drily academic Professor Yaffle ( based on the philosopher Bertrand Russell, whom Postgate had once met ), while the mice carved on the side of the " mouse organ " ( a small mechanical pipe organ that played rolls of music ) woke up and scurried around, singing in high-pitched voices.
How can I put and write and define yaffle in a sentence
and how is the word yaffle used in a sentence and examples? 用yaffle造句
, yaffle meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.