yacht in a sentence
- This little sweetheart is as soft riding as your land yacht.
- Sailboat racing is very popular and competitive among local yacht clubs.
- There are about 35 domestic yacht builders scattered throughout the country.
- He was a lifetime member of the New York Yacht Club.
- Team analysts tested 16 scaled-down versions of the yacht.
- It is the tennis player's life raft and yacht.
- Also interested are yacht-racing groups from Canada and Sweden.
- It's all designed by a specialist in yacht interiors.
- On Friday midday, 146 yachts began the race off Newport.
- The San Francisco Yacht Club has agreed to sponsor the endeavor.
- That total, however, included everything from yachts to kayaks.
- He was on the yacht with newlyweds Aristotle and Jacqueline Onassis.
- No yachts, mansions or other great riches came her way.
- At one time he was skipper of the presidential yacht Williamsburg.
- But mostly the yachts are revered for their beauty under sail.
- He also spends a lot of time aboard his luxury yacht.
- Yacht racing is not listed as a safe activity in life.
- It was rife, four times a day on the yacht.
- Merit Cup is one of nine Whitbread 60 yachts still competing.
- Both are being organized this week by the Lauderdale Yacht Club.
How can I put and write and define yacht in a sentence
and how is the word yacht used in a sentence and examples? 用yacht造句
, yacht meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.