xeriscape in a sentence
- A colorful xeriscape doesn't have to exclude annuals.
- However, some gardeners encourage it as a xeriscape ornamental.
- It includes a Xeriscape garden and many established large specimens.
- XERISCAPE is a form of landscaping that conserves water and protects the environment.
- We have a Xeriscape garden at City Hall.
- A good candidate for a xeriscape, the oleander accepts alkaline, sandy soils.
- This is the scrub : Botanists call it a natural xeriscape, for its extreme dryness.
- Efficient irrigation : Xeriscape can be irrigated efficiently by hand or with an automatic sprinkler system.
- The city cited her Thursday, however, saying her xeriscape is ugly and a health issue.
- That plus the unusual splash of pink to red it provides make it a favorite xeriscape flower.
- Short of that, Xeriscape with native plants that require little water, such as salvia or lantana.
- Landscape planning for the courtyard made use of xeriscape planning, porous paving materials and custom irrigation plans.
- "It's fun to do xeriscape gardens in stages over a period of years ."
- Whether it is winter or summer, spring or fall, xeriscape gardens in southern Texas dance with color.
- It is commonly grown in Xeriscape and conventional gardens, and several cultivars of different colors have been developed.
- I Xeriscape ( zer-i-scape ), though I didn't start out to do it.
- One person will start a xeriscape garden, and within a couple of years, the whole block has tried new things,
- Xeriscape landscaping is a 1981 invention of the Denver Water Board, which borrowed from the Greek word xeros, meaning dry.
- In Boulder, xeriscape gardening is officially encouraged by the city ( which is preparing a CD-ROM on the subject ).
- In addition to the vivid hues many of the colorful xeriscape plants bring to the landscape, many also attract hummingbirds and butterflies.