xenotransplant in a sentence
- Proponents say xenotransplants hold promise for a wide range of diseases.
- Federal regulators seem disinclined to declare a moratorium on human xenotransplants.
- As the science advances, the clamor to allow xenotransplants will grow.
- So far, however, the limited experience with xenotransplants is encouraging.
- Xenotransplants could save thousands of patients waiting for donated organs.
- Proponents of xenotransplants argue that the risk is small.
- There's no question, the era of xenotransplants is upon us.
- That dream is the driving force behind the slogging scientific work on xenotransplants.
- The world's first human-rabbit xenotransplant.
- Different organ xenotransplants result in different responses in clotting.
- Among other potential uses of xenotransplants are these:
- Xenotransplant researchers say there is no evidence that they infect humans outside the laboratory.
- Boston is a leading center of xenotransplant reserach.
- Drug and biotech companies have poured more than dlrs 100 million into xenotransplant research.
- But all xenotransplants must continue to be closely watched for viruses, she added.
- Xenotransplants are thus potentially a more effective alternative.
- With so much at stake, why are scientists and health officials proceeding with xenotransplants?
- Berger says the potential market for xenotransplants would easily exceed $ 1 billion a year.
- Doctors do not understand the full range of illnesses that might be transmitted by xenotransplants.
- The potential for xenotransplants has not been lost on major pharmaceutical and medical-device companies.