xenophon in a sentence
- This division had already come about before the time of Xenophon.
- Xenophon ), and had to put down brigands and rebels.
- Xenophon was deserted by his horse in a particularly sticky situation.
- Their preferences however significantly contributed to the election of Nick Xenophon.
- Xenophon, summing up his account of Mantinea, suggests that:
- Xenophon Zolotas made a Cabinet reshuffle on February 13, 1990.
- He held this post throughout the retreat in cooperation with Xenophon.
- Classical political philosophy : Xenophon, Plato and Aristotle . "'
- This was amply illustrated later on by the Ten Thousand and Xenophon.
- At Glasgow, he read Xenophon and Tasso in translation.
- The Athenians under Xenophon marched into Thrace to attack Spartolos.
- Xenophon consciously and carefully chooses his characters in this dialogue.
- In this way, Xenophon implicitly argues for Socrates innocence.
- Xenophon then states that a horse should never be dealt with angrily.
- The oldest written source about underground structures is the writings of Xenophon.
- Xenophon voted against the Clean Energy Bill in November 2011.
- As a result, Xenophon become Claudius'personal physician.
- He translated the Greek Lycurgus, Thucydides, and Xenophon.
- After Xenophon, reading New Testament Greek was like being on vacation.
- However, Socrates had other students, one of whom was named Xenophon.