xenophobe in a sentence
- "He is a xenophobe, " she said.
- There is no law against being repugnant or a xenophobe.
- On the dais last year was Joerg Haider, the Austrian xenophobe.
- Center-left leaders in turn seek to portray Berlusconi as an intolerant xenophobe.
- To detractors, Tancredo, the grandson of Italian immigrants, is a xenophobe.
- In 2004 " Xenophobe " was included in Xbox and Nintendo GameCube.
- He is no xenophobe or racist.
- Dong Fuxiang was a xenophobe and hated foreigners, wanting to drive them out of China.
- In # 5, she is seen in bed with the reformed xenophobe Earth-Man.
- If a person has a phobia against foreigners ( xeno ), could he be called xenophobe?
- He hasn't claimed that he is a xenophobe and hates immigrants, but he is and does.
- He added that even though he was opposed to multiculturalism, he was not a xenophobe or a racist.
- This hepointed out was despite the great blot cast on the whole state by its mostprominent xenophobe-Pauline Hanson.
- It may seem a bit odd that the man considered a xenophobe by so many should be courting the Muslim world.
- Again, I'm treated as disrespectful but users like Casaforra have been making personal attacks and xenophobe comments publicly.
- On April 8, 2005, Landsburg debated protectionism and free trade with xenophobe " due to his opposition to free trade.
- Paisley, 72, a flamboyant fundamentalist preacher, has often been publicly described by his opponents as a xenophobe and a fascist.
- Ever the isolationist and protectionist xenophobe, Buchanan asserts that America's participation in World Wars I and II was totally unnecessary.
- When Austria's voters put the xenophobe Jorg Haider near the seat of power, Europe got together and forced his ostracism.
- Their influence on society is enormous and they cannot appear in a photograph with someone who is a xenophobe, delinquent and racist,