xenon in a sentence
- Xenon lights and sharp bezels symbolize future technology under the skin.
- Ion thrusters emit a beam of positive charged xenon ions only.
- Dense gases such as xenon and dichlorodifluoromethane have low thermal conductivity.
- It also included a new, modern graphics engine, Xenon.
- A new headlamp design with projectors is offered for Xenon lamps.
- Each character has a separate xenon flash constantly ready to fire.
- Here the xenon can decay to the long lived caesium isotope.
- The ruthenium nanoparticles are not always colocated with the xenon bubbles.
- ;Xenon : A remote world which lies outside Federation space.
- It was released on DVD in February 2007 by Xenon Pictures.
- Interactions in liquid xenon generate 175 nm ultraviolet photons and electrons.
- And Xenon, I didn't create the original article.
- Xenon has found very little application in IGUs because of cost.
- Xenon wanted and that even the whole earth was in danger.
- The first condition to produce XeCl is to make xenon reactive.
- The isotopic effects are negligible for xenon but marked for chlorine.
- Increasing the xenon level above 1 percent merely lowers the light output.
- Other new options include Xenon headlamps and a rear sunshade.
- Reynolds measured the isotopes of the elements helium, argon and xenon.
- The Xenon lights offer greatly improved visibility over its predecessors.
How can I put and write and define xenon in a sentence
and how is the word xenon used in a sentence and examples? 用xenon造句
, xenon meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.