xenolith in a sentence
- A similar situation with igneous rocks occurs when xenoliths are found.
- Xenoliths of peridotite are common in kimberlite and in some basalt.
- They contain xenoliths of the andesite and shale found in Jersey.
- These rocks contain xenoliths and tuff deposits from lakes and streams.
- The largest and most abundant xenoliths are found in differentiated magmas.
- The Incapillo ignimbrite contains xenoliths with sizes of formed by amphibolite.
- Xenoliths of gneiss are found in the rocks of Ashi volcano.
- The basanite to hawaiite basaltic flows contain xenoliths of peridotite.
- In addition, it contains several crustal xenoliths including limestone and granite.
- It may be associated with xenoliths contained in the volcanics.
- It also contains xenoliths both from Agua Dulce lavas and Paleozoic sediments.
- As a result, xenoliths are older than the rock which contains them.
- Xenoliths containing quartz and gabbro nodules also have part in the rock composition.
- San Antonio lavas contain large plagioclase xenocrystals and xenoliths.
- Several other igneous xenoliths are also related to the upper mantle and basalts.
- Xenoliths of granulite-facies metamorphic rock resemble those found in eastern Antarctica.
- Xenoliths do not exist in the older lava flows.
- It occurs within a xenolith in a leucite tephrite.
- The later group contain more common basic microgranite xenoliths.
- These xenoliths include pieces of limestone, clastic sedimentary rocks, and gneiss.