xenograft in a sentence
- Rigosertib shows little liver damage or neurotoxicity in mouse xenograft models.
- Significant hurdles remain to be overcome in all xenograft research.
- The end result is thrombosis and necrosis of the xenograft.
- Gemcitabine, Vinorelbine ) both in vitro and in mouse xenograft models.
- The xenograft, on the other hand, was offered for free.
- HU-336 is highly effective against tumor xenografts in nude mice.
- Breast cancer xenografts overexpressing Sulf1 in athymic mice showed marked decreases in angiogenesis.
- This causes xenografts to blacken, swell and cease functioning within minutes to hours.
- It is also developing xenografts for organ transplantation, Novartis said in a statement.
- Johnson's xenograft has transformed his life.
- A xenograft model is a graft of tissue transplanted between organisms of different species.
- Azacitidine induces tumor regression on isocitrate dehydrogenase-1 mutant glioma xenografts in mice.
- This was very successful in downregulating the proliferation of renal carcinoma cells in xenografts.
- An immune response against an allograft or xenograft is termed graft-versus-host disease.
- A biomaterial may also be an autograft, allograft or xenograft used as an organ transplant material.
- Furthermore, researchers have found that it successfully reduces the growth of xenograft tumors in rat models.
- Xenografts from other species and man-made artificial hearts are two less successful alternatives to allografts.
- In 1892, Robert Weir experimented unsuccessfully with xenografts ( duck sternum ) in the reconstruction of sunken noses.
- Even on his bad days, Johnson says, he functions better than on his best days before the xenograft.
- At day 200, the xenograft that had been exposed to two treatments of estrogen showed the most severe changes.