xenobiotic in a sentence
- After phase II reactions, the xenobiotic conjugates may be further metabolised.
- The adaptive response is manifested as the induction of xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes.
- :: ( after edit conflict ) See Xenobiotic metabolism.
- Cytochrome P450 is a hemeprotein involved in the metabolism of xenobiotic compound.
- UGT1A1 ) and glutathione addition reactions occur on reactive centres of the xenobiotic.
- Six liver related domains contained genes for xenobiotic, lipid and alcohol metabolism.
- The increased polarity also allows for easy transport of the xenobiotic along aqueous channels.
- Other xenobiotic substrates for this enzyme include caffeine, aflatoxin B1, and acetaminophen.
- An example of such abiotic ( xenobiotic ) compounds is the carbocyclic adamantane derivatives.
- Benefits may include antibiotic resistance, xenobiotic tolerance or the ability to use new metabolites.
- The body removes xenobiotics by xenobiotic metabolism.
- An example of a group of enzymes involved in xenobiotic metabolism is hepatic microsomal cytochrome P450.
- Finally, immune response and xenobiotic recognition are some functions that are enriched within these genes.
- Those so far identified are generally involved in either biotransformation of xenobiotic compounds ( e . g.
- Sulfotransferase enzymes catalyze the sulfate conjugation of many hormones, neurotransmitters, drugs, and xenobiotic compounds.
- This ensures that the xenobiotic is safely stored, and does not affect the functioning of the plant.
- CAR is a member of the nuclear receptor superfamily, and is a key regulator of xenobiotic and metabolism.
- Nrf2-sMaf heterodimer regulates a battery of cytoprotective genes, such as antioxidant / xenobiotic metabolizing enzyme genes.
- The MATE proteins in bacteria, archaea and eukaryotes function as fundamental transporters of metabolic and xenobiotic organic cations.
- Xenobiotic-metabolizing enzymes in the olfactory epithelium have been suggested to catalyze inactivation and facilitate elimination of odorants.