xenia in a sentence
- Nor is it just the Xenia housewife who must be persuaded.
- The offices are down an alleyway right off of Xenia Avenue.
- I left Xenia and came to Dayton when I was 23.
- Christie Gilpin, Xenia Daily Gazette city editor, declined comment.
- Janssen worked hard to inject Xenia Onatopp with verve and character.
- Xenia got Janssen noticed, and more film offers came in.
- In 1804, John Marshall built Xenia's first home.
- President Richard Nixon visited stricken areas of Xenia following the devastation.
- The news department was discontinued after the Xenia tornado in 1974.
- An example of bad xenia occurs when Homer describes the suitors.
- In 1928, she joined the Xenia Woman's Club.
- The athlete's oath was sworn by gymnast Xenia Moreno.
- Xenia was exasperated on hearing of the military defeat in Korea.
- By 1925, Xenia's financial situation had become desperate.
- On 26 February 1933, Xenia's husband Sandro died.
- Like all her family, Xenia was highly skeptical of Rasputin.
- Xenia was the principal teacher, while Borovansky handled the administration.
- Xenia worked closely with young musicians over the past 20 years.
- In the first stage, we take Xenia's viewpoint.
- Let me tell you about Xenia Avenue in Yellow Springs, Ohio.
How can I put and write and define xenia in a sentence
and how is the word xenia used in a sentence and examples? 用xenia造句
, xenia meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.