xaser in a sentence
- 5 days ago, I heard a noise from my thermaltake Xaser VI case.
- I suddenly noticed, my xaser vi's top exhaust fan is making noise during boot up.
- Available Ultra-ATX cases include the Thermaltake Xaser VI, LIAN LI PC-P80 and HEC Compucase 98 98R9BB.
- My pc case is Full Tower Thermaltake Xaser VI . Thank you-- talk ) 18 : 10, 4 September 2009 ( UTC)
- Theoretically, an alternative lightsource for photolithography, especially if and when wavelengths continue to decrease to extreme UV or X-ray, is the free-electron laser ( or one might say xaser for an X-ray device ).
- I read the manual of thermaltake Xaser VI where case LED connections are mentioned : Power Led, Power SW, H . D . D Led and Reset SW . I found all of them except Power led cord ( two pin ).
- An "'X-ray laser "'( or "'Xaser "') is a device that uses stimulated emission to generate or amplify electromagnetic radiation in the near X-ray or extreme ultraviolet region of the spectrum, that is, usually on the order of several of tens of nanometers ( nm ) wavelength.
- Gould's linguistic intention was using the "-aser " word particle as a suffix to accurately denote the spectrum of the light emitted by the LASER device; thus x-rays : " xaser ", ultraviolet : " uvaser ", et cetera; none established itself as a discrete term, although " raser " was briefly popular for denoting radio-frequency-emitting devices.
How can I put and write and define xaser in a sentence
and how is the word xaser used in a sentence and examples? 用xaser造句
, xaser meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.