xanthochroid in a sentence
- Culver joined the Army in 2006, the year Meador began to develop the Xanthochroid " lore ".
- Xanthochroid's sense of humor, and their love for goofing around, is an important part of who they are as a band.
- Xanthochroid is the formal name of the relic Xanthos, the rightful ruler of Septentria and the holy city of "'Thule " '.
- They have their own studio and produce all their material under their record label Erthe and Axen Records, created to release their music as well as works by Epic Dragon, Empyrean Throne, Godbless Thee Mooseheart, and personal music projects of Xanthochroid band members Matthew Earl and Sam Meador.
- Bates places the White Aethiopians in Morocco and the Melanogaetulians just to the east of them, claiming Ptolemy's authority for this, and arguing that " These descriptives are good evidence of the ancient opposition of whites and blacks in the Sahara, and of their fusion . " Bates further compares these claims with what he argues is the " marked xanthochroid element of foreign ( Nordic ) origin " in Morocco, i . e . a mixing of light-skinned people from Northern Europe.