x-ray in a sentence
- X-ray astronomy has made impressive progress .
- The distinct processes are involved in x-ray emission .
- The x-ray was very revealing .
- In x-ray fluorescence, pieces of the filter are used directly .
- Cygnus x-3 is a binary x-ray source located at a distance of 10kpc .
- Scientists photograph these images to produce the spectacular x-ray pictures .
- They use x-ray diffraction to determine the structures of proteins and nucleic acids .
- A high beam energy is also used to stimulate x-ray emission of higher-energy peaks .
- With radio and x-ray telescopes, we find many signs of violent activity .
- Contribute a little to either ultra-violet astronomy or x-ray astronomy .
- The renowned american satellite uhuru exemplifies the capabilities of x-ray astronomy .
- scorpius x-1 is the brightest x-ray source in the sky in the 1-10 wavelength region.
- Simultaneous x-ray and infrared observations have exhibited the 4. 8hour period at both wavelengths .
- The impact of x-ray crystallography on chemistry in general and on biochemistry in particular has been enormous .
- They also found something which the x-ray plate did not show : a small wax figure of the god duamutef .
- The ratio of the microwave radiation to the x-ray bremsstrahlung radiation is dependent on the density in the emitting region .
- The scanning electron microscope provides information on chemical composition by use of x-ray spectrometer attachments .
- Since this is of the order of several tens of million degrees; most of the energy will be in the soft x-ray region .
- A hospital, for example, will record the number of patients using the x-ray facilities both for billing purposes and for doctor's reports .
- If the hospital was caught short-handed because it hired too few nurses to staff the x-ray room, management relied on insufficient data .
How can I put and write and define x-ray in a sentence
and how is the word x-ray used in a sentence and examples? 用x-ray造句
, x-ray meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.