wager in a sentence
- That, of course, was not much of a wager.
- Wager is, by all accounts, a very good lawyer.
- Packwood testified that his recollection of Ms . Wagers was limited.
- Dan Nicholson offered his early morning audience an unusual political wager.
- And I'll wager the young will lead the revolt.
- One common wager involves the Las Vegas line or point spread.
- That allowed the gamblers to win large wagers made against ASU.
- "I would wager it's not ."
- `Wager'unleases the dark fury of a wicked woman scorned
- Many of them use World Wide Web sites to take wagers.
- It also contained more general wagers on political and economic issues.
- Or, at least the best reason to make a wager.
- An Indian casino was not even Wager's first choice.
- Wagers figuring up an enormous total were laid on the issue,
- And I'll wager we find him soon ."
- But Madrazo's wager on discontent was a bad one.
- He had 4, 000 tomato plants riding on his wager.
- Lone Star Park would be offering full refunds on losing wagers.
- So, if you can watch without a wager, enjoy.
- And then there are some off-the-wall wagers:
How can I put and write and define wager in a sentence
and how is the word wager used in a sentence and examples? 用wager造句
, wager meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.