wag in a sentence
- Williams said, trying to wag his finger Perot-style.
- One wag dubbed him " the angst candidate ."
- "Wag the Dog " has no such illusions.
- Jack Nicholson and " Wag the Dog's"
- Kasi Lemmons or " Wag the Dog's"
- He wags his finger at the dog and scolds it severely.
- Some wag I know figures somebody will stuff Roy, too.
- It wasn't a Wag The Dog situation ."
- With screenplay credits including " Wag the Dog,"
- They cannot allow gaming to become the tail that wags dog.
- It wasn't the menu that amused French political wags.
- Previous tenants have included " Wag the Dog,"
- Wags say the Senate dining room may soon need food tasters.
- And one wag made sure it wouldn't be missed.
- Wags have dubbed it " the Buddy bill ."
- In practice, here at least, architecture wags the dog.
- "Is Tennis Drowning ? " one wag asked.
- Sarajevan wags dubbed the electrical line " Kinkelpower ."
- Is ` Wag the dog'actually a real life drama?
- It is the plot of a movie-Wag The Dog.
How can I put and write and define wag in a sentence
and how is the word wag used in a sentence and examples? 用wag造句
, wag meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.