wafs in a sentence
- Neither the WAFS nor the WFTD acknowledges the existence of the other.
- Salem also operates AM stations WAFS in Atlanta.
- The first five enlisted WAFs in Vietnam arrive along with the fourth WAF officer.
- Evelyn Sharp wears the gabardine WAFS uniform.
- All WAFs were assigned ground duties, most ending up in clerical and medical positions.
- ITCZ ) on WAFS SIGWX forecasts ( in BUFR-code and PNG chart form ).
- The WAFS soon have a real tragedy when one of their own dies in a crash.
- The WAFS and the WFTD were combined to form the Women Airforce Service Pilots ( WASP ).
- Later in the summer of 1943, both the WAFS and WFTD were combined into the WASP.
- WAFS is classified as a Class-D AM broadcast station according to the Federal Communications Commission.
- The WAFS each had an average of about 1, 400 flying hours and a commercial pilot rating.
- IShared WAFS accelerate the CIFS and NFS protocols, delivering high WAN performance for collaborative applications such as Microsoft Office.
- In 1960, he had diverted a special request for the WAFs to perform in Europe, substituting his band instead.
- WAFS was folded into the Women Airforce Service Pilots ( WASPs ) in 1943; WASP was disbanded in December, 1944.
- WAFs typically follow a positive security model, a negative security, or a combination of both as mentioned by the SANS Institute.
- The WAFS were disappointed when they had to exchange their uniform for the Santiago Blues worn by the WASPs . [ USAF; USAF neg.
- Within a few months, she had recruited 29 experienced female pilots to join the newly created Women's Auxiliary Ferrying Squadron ( WAFS ).
- On August 5, 1943, the WAFS merged with the WFTD and became a single entity : the Women Airforce Service Pilots ( WASP ).
- Sharp was one of the original Women's Auxiliary Ferrying Squadron ( WAFS ) pilots with over 3, 000 flight hours logged when she joined.
- WAFS is a subset of WAN optimization, which also caches ASP applications and elearning multimedia traffic as well, to accelerate a greater percentage of WAN traffic.
How can I put and write and define wafs in a sentence
and how is the word wafs used in a sentence and examples? 用wafs造句
, wafs meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.