waffle in a sentence
- The waffles, with gooey pecan sauce, indeed are wonderful.
- That's why people think he is waffling ."
- Sentiment like that could melt the ice from a frozen waffle.
- Can Florida's offensive line keep Wuerffel from being waffled?
- I arranged to meet him for lunch at the Waffle House.
- But Perot waffled on the suggestion and organizers turned Lamm down.
- At this point, OFA does a bit of word waffling.
- Well, he doesn't make waffles or huckleberry pies.
- Cook up a batch of pancakes and waffles over the weekend.
- Darvin Bates had just hired a dishwasher at his waffle shop.
- Garrett has damaged USC's recruiting by waffling on Robinson.
- He flipped Charlie like a steaming waffle into the front row.
- You want a manager to be consistent, not to waffle.
- Two waffles scored too low to rate : Krusteaz and Safeway.
- Homey breakfast joint with superlative waffles and a variety of omelets.
- Serve over toast, split baking-powder biscuits or waffles.
- To prove it, he orders a Belgian waffle _ crisp.
- Shaheen seemed to waffle last week under Iowa's umbrage.
- Atlanta-based Waffle House is not named in the suit.
- There's no waffling about pleasing his viewers, however.
How can I put and write and define waffle in a sentence
and how is the word waffle used in a sentence and examples? 用waffle造句
, waffle meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.