wady in a sentence
- It is supplied by the fine springs and spring wells of Wady el Arrub ".
- Based on geographic and linguistic evidence, Clermont-Ganneau proposed that Wady Yasul is Azal.
- Singles-only station WADY " The Lady ", went on the air on March 1, 1980.
- Christie's said the Wady-Townsend clock set a world auction record for an American tall-case clock.
- Water from Wady Far'ah and from cisterns and birket . " The villagers cultivated olive and fig trees and vineyards.
- An inscription fixes the exact site at the ruins now called Henshir Hamamet, in a plain watered by the Wady Christian church.
- Shortly afterwards a column of several thousand Ottoman soldiers were seen marching back under a white flag along the Wady el Fara road.
- Once in Ibiza, the boys spot the'girls of their dreams'Candice ( Laura Fraser ) and Gemma ( Tabitha Wady ).
- The water suppIy is from many good springs in the wady to the north-west of village, and cisterns and birket near the village ."
- Meanwhile, a light horse patrol pushed northwards and at 08 : 00 reached Nahr ez Zerka ( Wady Yabbok ) about north of Jisr ed Damieh.
- Like the cliff tomb of Hatshepsut that Howard Carter found in Wady A, the tomb of Thutmose's foreign wives was also cut into a crevice.
- On 31 July a reconnaissance was made from Nablus over the Wady Fara to Beisan where they machine gunned a train and a transport park near the station.
- Between 21 March and 11 April, the water sources at Wady Um Muksheib, Moya Harab and Jifjafa along the central Sinai route from southern Palestine were destroyed.
- In 1945 the population of Wady Fukin was 280, all Muslim, who owned 9, 928 dunams of land according to an official land and population survey.
- Khirbet Tibnah is described in 19th century sources as a Tell overlooking a deep valley ( Wady Reiya ) on the north and the ancient Roman road to the south.
- During the period of almost daily patrols almost 1, 000 aerial photographs were taken from Nablus and Wady Fara up to Beisan and from Tul Keram north covering nearly.
- These troops moved from Nablus by the Jenin railway and then by road down the Wady Fara to the Jisr ed Damieh, where the ford was replaced by a pontoon bridge.
- The nearest water is in " Wady el Melek ", on the north ( Ras el'Ain ), and at the springs near Muwarah on the south ."
- They rested at 17 : 00 to feed the animals, starting out again at 19 : 30, they eventually halted that night at the Wady um Muksheib at 22 : 30.
- The valley he identified ( which is now known as Wady Yasul in Arabic, and Nahal Etzel in Hebrew ) lies " south " of both Jerusalem and the Mount of Olives.
How can I put and write and define wady in a sentence
and how is the word wady used in a sentence and examples? 用wady造句
, wady meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.