waddy in a sentence
- You're a racist ! " according to Waddy.
- Also on hand were longtime collaborators Jorge Calder髇 and Waddy Wachtel.
- Waddy was made an honorary canon of Peterborough Cathedral in 1931.
- Music website Allmusic gave Stack Waddy four out of five stars.
- Along with many veterans, Waddy has returned to Arnhem frequently.
- Waddy was the Rams leading receiver with 3 catches for 75 yards.
- Henrietta Waddy joined the group in 1947, after Willa Ward retired.
- A waddy is a heavy club constructed of carved timber.
- Waddy spent the next six weeks in a German hospital in Apeldoorn.
- He married Elizabeth Waddy of Clougheast Castle, County Wicklow.
- Waddy's run turned Texas Stadium into a hushed, concrete crypt.
- She and her fourth husband, Maj . Edward Waddy, were divorced.
- The Packers cut third-year linebacker Jude Waddy.
- Waddy Mitchell is the co-founder of the National Cowboy Poetry Gathering.
- The album's personnel includes studio musicians Waddy Wachtel and Kenny Aronoff.
- He also becomes friendly with the island's resident wizard, Waddy.
- No . 2 OTU's Spitfire section was transferred to John Waddy.
- Waddy Wachtel was one of the musicians hired to assist in recording the album.
- His daughter, Yun Waddy Lwin Moe, is also a model and actress.
- Check out Waddy Wachtel for a good example.
How can I put and write and define waddy in a sentence
and how is the word waddy used in a sentence and examples? 用waddy造句
, waddy meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.