wadding in a sentence
- A . The jewelry cleaner and wadding should work on copper.
- The ink is stored in the ike soaked in silk wadding.
- Punch also assisted Luke Wadding in editing the works of Scotus.
- I tried polishing them with Never Dull Magic Wadding, without success.
- There's absolutely no wadding at all,"
- It went through low gear and then started wadding the rear tires up.
- Wadding for muzzleloaders is typically a small piece of cloth, or cartridge.
- Instructed to demolish the fort, Wadding fired his mines on 15 January.
- In early evening, a snowman filled with wadding and firecrackers is set afire.
- Flanagan is described as the Managing Director of the Imperial Patent Wadding Company Limited.
- Perhaps this converter would just float on the gasoline and not need any wadding.
- Rub the glasses with Never Dull Magic Wadding, sold in hardware stores . 2.
- It produced paper bags and gun wadding.
- Luke Wadding was an important art patron.
- The painters Andrea Sacchi and Carlo Maratti were the most famous artists commissioned by Wadding.
- Some also use cloth wadding that they leave in place for about 20 minutes at sunset.
- If you can't find the magic wadding, try auto rubbing compound, carefully.
- Other than clothing, it is also used for shoes, ropes, and quilt wadding.
- Luke Wadding was his first cousin.
- The first healthcare product by Kimberly-Clark was absorbent wadding, intended to replace cotton.
How can I put and write and define wadding in a sentence
and how is the word wadding used in a sentence and examples? 用wadding造句
, wadding meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.