wa in a sentence
- Our spirits were low; that was apparent on the field,
- If last night was any indication, Argentina has become pedestrian.
- Torres'problem, again, was a lack of control.
- And most of all there was no pressure to buy anything.
- Binh was jailed by the French as a revolutionary in 1951.
- All I know is that I was out of an inheritance.
- The Illinois intermodal terminal was built specifically for United Parcel Service.
- Until then, blown glass was primarily the domain of factories.
- "That was my spiel : ` Remember the 60s?
- "His timing was flawless, " she said.
- Settling the teasing with other kids was a little more difficult.
- The Michael was for a buddy I went through Vietnam with.
- Reisner traced testimony that he was killed shortly after his arrival.
- It was opened by the familiar faces of their former neighbors.
- KJAZ was " a great, great station,"
- The only way to assassinate Arafat today was by overkissing him,
- But for the survivors, the day was a joyous one.
- That point was underscored by what happened in the second quarter.
- Trading was very light ahead of the Independence Day holiday weekend.
- It was a positive and productive meeting, from our perspective,
How can I put and write and define wa in a sentence
and how is the word wa used in a sentence and examples? 用wa造句
, wa meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.