w and w in a sentence
- The precondition and consequent of this rule refer to worlds w and w', respectively.
- A 1979 painting by artist Malcolm Parcell entitled W and W Railroad Dunns Station depicts an early 20th Century view of the locality.
- *Requested notifications from Feedback Request Service-also very unusual for a newbie, but also something in common with WS and WS socks ..
- The more different w and w'are allowed to be, the more correlation there will be between P and w, the more correlated they are the more information P reveals about w.
- Let W and w be the widths of the larger and smaller maps, respectively, and x, 0 < = x < = W-w be the left-hand corner of the map.
- In the first case you want an isosceles right triangle of area xHW, and this would have sides " ( 2xHW ) and would work as long as " ( 2xHW ) d " W, which is equivalent to xd " W / 2H . For the second case you want an isosceles right triangle of are ( 1-x ) HW and this would have sides " ( 2 ( 1-x ) HW ) and would work for xe " 1-W / 2H . In the third case, the height of the lower trapezoid, meaning the distance between the parallels, is W . Also the difference between the lengths of the parallel sides is W . If u and v are these lengths then you get v-u = W and W ( u + v ) / 2 = xHW, which solves to u = xH-W / 2, v = xH + W / 2 and this works for W / 2H < x < 1-W / 2H.
How can I put and write and define w and w in a sentence
and how is the word w and w used in a sentence and examples? 用w and w造句
, 用w and w造句
, 用w and w造句
, w and w meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.