racecourse in a sentence
- $3.4b expected for prime site overlooking racecourse, HONGKONG
- But racecourse manager Gerard Grandchamp warned of more rain to come.
- Both horse and Australian jockey Justin Sheehan walked off the racecourse.
- Yachts reached the racecourse Saturday before a further abandonment was announced.
- On 4 June 1899 Loubet was assaulted on the Longchamp Racecourse.
- The racecourse in Inner Mongolia has not been active after 2012.
- An airfield was opened in 1930 on land near the racecourse.
- Other venues in Wales were the Racecourse Ground and Stradey Park.
- Venues include the Happy Valley Racecourse and the New central Harbourfront.
- The racecourse serves flat racing in the spring and summer months.
- Homebush once had a very famous racecourse, established by Wentworth.
- The racecourse had a sizeable grandstand, lying near Fulwood Road.
- The bridge over Racecourse Road is the third on the site.
- It is accessed from Melling Road, which bisects the racecourse.
- The suburb is nestled between the commercial centres of Canterbury Racecourse.
- This branch line has two stations : Flemington Racecourse and Showgrounds.
- He also commissioned Goodwood Racecourse, which was established in 1802.
- The racecourse is easily accessible by road, railway and air.
- The highway diverges from Tai Po Road near Sha Tin Racecourse.
- They are currently members of the and play at Ascot Racecourse.