racecard in a sentence
- The race is held on the same racecard as the Warwick Stakes.
- The first use of the term steeplechase on an official racecard was in Ireland in the early 19th century.
- They were so impressed with the quality of the racecard that they promised to publish the runners, riders and results.
- Since 2008, the two-year-old fillies event, the Widden Stakes is held on the same racecard.
- Riding in Chicago for the first time in 1992, he rode five winners on one racecard at Sportsman's Park Racetrack.
- The Friday racecard featured five Breeders'Cup races for fillies and mares, culminating in Zenyatta's win in the Classic.
- Goode called the runners home, while all of the national daily newspapers published full colour pullouts with racecard-style guides to the runners.
- Among his other racing accomplishments, on November 19, 1970 Lively rode five winners on a single racecard at Sportsman's Park Racetrack near Chicago.
- The iPad edition is available from 8pm each evening and includes all the news, features and racecards which will be included in the following day s paper.
- A typical racecard lists information not only about the horse's name, but also its age and the weight it has to carry in the race.
- During his career, Turner had six wins on a single racecard, a record for that era shared with racing greats, Earl Sande and Alfred Robertson.
- At Cahokia Downs on October 18, 1978, jockey David Gall became the first rider in United States Thoroughbred horse racing to win eight races on a single racecard.
- Aintree publish a roll of honour in their racecards each year based on a list compiled largely from the fading memories of aging racing enthusiasts sometime around 1880-1890.
- At the end of the day's racecard, someone finally offered to drive Graham to the hospital but by then it made little difference and he died ten days later.
- It's William Hill bookmakers against the jockey club and the British Horseracing Board over the use of fixtures, racecards and other data held in the form of a database.
- By 1940 the distances were established as 325, 525, 550 and 700 yards and were verified with a racecard notice by the NGRC s official measurer Mr G E Marshall.
- The inaugural running of the race was as the third race on Easter Monday AJC Autumn Carnival racecard in 1985 with " "'Aspirations " "'winning.
- He immediately became a consistent winner and on September 18 he rode five winners on a ten-race card at Pimlico Race Course then won five races there again on the October 2nd racecard.
- On November 11, 2008 he rode seven winners on a single racecard at Churchill Downs, tying a twenty-four-year-old record set by Pat Day on June 20, 1984.
- He is tied with John Tammaro III for most races won during a race meeting with fifty-five, and tied with John H . Forbes for most wins on a single racecard with four.
- More Sentences： 1 2