race walking in a sentence
- From the start, Cunningham's race walking and school life have been intertwined.
- "There's never been any support for race walking in this country ."
- A team bronze followed at the 2010 IAAF World Race Walking Cup.
- He started 2016 with a win at the Asian Race Walking Championships.
- 1 _ Sesto San Giovanni, Italy _ athletics, Race Walking Grand Prix.
- In 2011, Medell韓 hosted the 15th IAAF Pan American Race Walking Cup.
- Race walking has been plagued by a series of high profile disqualifications.
- "I remain the only ambassador for French race walking, " he said.
- In his mid-twenties in the early 1960s, he switched to race walking.
- Otoshi has been highly successful at the Asian Race Walking Championships.
- But it soon became apparent his calling was in race walking.
- 4 _ La Coruna, Spain _ athletics, Race Walking Grand Prix.
- He was elected president of the Race Walking Association in 2003.
- He was disqualified at the 1981 and 1983 IAAF World Race Walking Cup.
- Since 1926, the road race walking events had also been staged from Jordal.
- She was one place higher at the 2012 IAAF World Race Walking Cup.
- Those basic rules differentiate race walking from running or fitness walking.
- She has won the Australian women's race walking championship five times.
- Race Walking was a successful Olympic sport for Great Britain at that time.
- Nationally, he had much success at the Race Walking Association championships.