race track in a sentence
- A famous auto race track in Le Castellet is named after him.
- But slower cars tend to gather in clusters on the race track.
- Tony is about as certain as they come on the race track.
- We ended up seventh when we got back on the race track.
- Gordon said as he walked along the race track to his car.
- Arcaro kept asking DiMaggio to come see him at the race track.
- We were mediocre on the race track and mediocre in the pits.
- He went back to the race track with two horses to train.
- I was the fastest car on the race track at the end.
- The chosen location was the Devon Race track and Polo Grounds.
- And you get to conquer the race track in two laps.
- Bobby and his team perform really well on flat race tracks.
- Alt = Three cyclists in a line on a racing track.
- The governor of Delaware wants additional slot machines at race tracks.
- Both of those races took place on the same race track.
- He already owns the stadium and adjacent race track in Foxborough.
- I was probably the most surprised person at the race track,
- The young pilgrims began flooding the race track in the afternoon.
- The motorbikes go around the race track without a conclusive leader.
- This investment has translated to great success on the race track.