race suicide in a sentence
- Anxieties about " race suicide " also framed opposition to birth control.
- Almost instantly, the country started worrying about " race suicide ."
- "Race suicide " _ a shorthand way of saying that immigrant women were having lots of babies while Anglo-Saxons were failing to reproduce themselves _ was the talk of the nation.
- Grant argued the Nordic race had been responsible for most of humanity's great achievements, and admixture was " race suicide " and unless eugenic policies were enacted, the Nordic race would be supplanted by inferior races.
- The dominance of whites in the movement's leadership and medical staff resulted in accusations of racism from blacks and suspicions that " race suicide " would be a consequence of large scale adoption of birth control.
- A century ago Theodore Roosevelt thundered against Anglo-Saxon race suicide, while Depression-era fertility declines led to books such as " The Twilight of Parenthood : A Biological Study of the Decline of Population Growth " ( 1934 ) by the socialist feminist Enid Charles.
- According to Grant, Nordics were in a dire state in the modern world, where their abandonment of cultural values rooted in religious or superstitious proto-racialism, they were close to committing " race suicide " by miscegenation and being outbred by inferior stock, which was taking advantage of the transition.
- According to Grant, Nordics were in a dire state in the modern world, where, because of their abandonment of cultural values rooted in religious or superstitious proto-racialism, they were close to committing " race suicide " by miscegenation and by being outbred by inferior stock taking advantage of the situattion.
- In the mid-1920s, independently of the American school, the poet Leo Chiozza Money published " The Peril of the White ", saying that " The whites of Europe and elsewhere are set upon race suicide and internecine war . " Is it surprising that Fitzgerald allows the ridiculous Buchanan to voice such views?
- The councilman then amended his proposal to instead simply set a higher license fee on landlords who bar children, an exclusionary practice, he said, that placed " a premium on race suicide, and I'm going to fight it . " The council approved the ordinance, but the city attorney again ruled the idea to be unconstitutional.