race horse in a sentence
- The champion race horse was defeated in the Breeders'Cup Classic by Blame.
- The champion Standardbred race horse Deweycheatumnhowe takes his name from this pun.
- Medaglia d'Oro is not the only lightly raced horse in the field.
- I meant as a scientific experiment, not to clone another race horse,
- I was the only kid in school who owned a race horse.
- When he runs, he resembles a race horse more than a greyhound.
- Nothing goes faster than the money you put on a race horse.
- Typing in " List of race horse owners " gets zero hits.
- Peck owned the thoroughbred race horse Different Class, which raced in England.
- Paddy wins a lot of money and a race horse playing two-up.
- Funny Cide is on a historic run like no other race horse.
- It's no reflection on his pedigree or his potential as a race horse.
- Wise Dan is the most successful race horse LoPresti has trained and raced.
- Henrik and Daniel Sedin are devoted harness racing fans and race horse owners.
- The gallop is also the gait of the classic race horse.
- He told her he had named a race horse for her.
- Hooper had won the Kentucky Derby with his first race horse.
- And no one looks more elegant on the back of a race horse.
- Daniel and Henrik Sedin are devoted harness racing fans and race horse owners.
- And now all America knows what a great race horse he is now.