race ground in a sentence
- A Point to point racing racing ground opened at Mollington in 1972.
- You must be careful when you wave the ax on race grounds.
- The Red Sox have gobbled up division-race ground remarkably quickly.
- As the race ground on, Netanyahu was widely blamed for fostering the infighting with his combative, grudge-carrying style.
- Further west are Agathopi ( 1768m ) and Psilafi ( 1984m ), supposedly Zeus'racing grounds, but now slalom ski racing.
- The strips consisted of five black rubber strips placed underneath house doors, designed to force drivers to set their car to off-road racing ground clearance.
- The organizers who are close to Serbia's pro-democracy government which ousted former dictator Slobodan Milosevic in 2000, said the concert will be staged at Belgrade's sprawling horse racing grounds.
- "' Phu Tho Indoor Stadium "'( ) is a multi-purpose indoor arena, located in District 11, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, within walking distance from the 1932-built Ph?Th? Horse Racing Ground.
- A few Shakers stayed behind to look after West Union, but " the Army was soon increased to 1000, our houses were converted to Barracks, our nurseries to horse lots and our fields to racing grounds.
- The businessman George Stead, as honorary secretary of the Canterbury Jockey Club from 1873 for over 30 years, was a promoter of the idea of making the horse racing ground more accessible, and to increase turnover.
- Walker farmed the land until, in 1887, he sold the land to the Gentlemen's Driving Club, known today as the Piedmont Driving Club, who planned " to form exclusive club and racing ground for horse enthusiasts ".
- The following month, Paddy Power released a controversial YouTube advert depicting a middle-aged man shooting tranquiliser darts at chavs at a horse racing ground and featuring a tagline stating that people can " enjoy a chav-free Cheltenham ".
- "It's the first time in 307 days that I'm back on World Cup race ground, " said a visibly excited and breathless Trinkl, whose last race dates back to the World Cup finals in Are, Sweden, last March.
- Up until that time Hyde Park had been the main sporting and racing ground in the colony but when it was dedicated as public gardens in 1856 city cricketers and footballers had to find somewhere else to play.
- In 1941, the Japanese launched an abortive political bid to take over the SMC : during a mass meeting of ratepayers at the Settlement Race Grounds, a Japanese official leaped up and shot William Keswick, then Chairman of the Council.
- If you put up a new play, you're part of a necessary process of social self-criticism; if you put up an old play, you're keeping in touch with tradition and brushing up the language-- altogether making an ideal racing ground for liberal and conservative hobbyhorses.
- "Special Memories " : the theatre stage hosted experimental drama, contemporary dance and poetry readings, street orchestras performed on the park alleys, open cinema with FutureShorts and Soviet cartoons, the Thai massage bar, the hair design saloon, telescopes, masterclasses on graffiti, the Race Ground for karting and radio-controlled cars.
- Next season the struggle with his health and the bad Irish racing ground was lost and he finished winless, although did record a fourth in the Champion Hurdle and would possibly have beaten Punjabi in the Punchestown Champion Hurdle had Barry Geraghty not got first run on the Nicky Henderson-trained stalwart.
- The track was unusually wet and muddy, leading many jockeys to take their horses to the outside in search of better racing ground but Demuro kept the favourite towards the inside rail and won comfortably, beating Zenno Rob Roy by half a length with That's The Plenty three quarters of a length back in third.
- Moving away from her typical racing grounds in the United States, she competed at the high calibre Nagoya Women's Marathon in Japan in March 2012 and improved her best by almost three minutes, coming seventh in 2 : 25 : 49 . She was overlooked for the Ukrainian record time of 2 : 23 : 32 hours to place third at the 2012 Berlin Marathon.
- More Sentences： 1 2