rabbit warren in a sentence
- In the 14th century part of the site was a rabbit warren.
- This became a rabbit warren, the centre piece of a Pet's Corner.
- Dolebury Warren, another Iron Age hillfort, was reused as a medieval rabbit warren.
- My patrol of our theatrical rabbit warren takes me to the sixth-floor space.
- Dolebury Warren another Iron Age hill fort was reused as a medieval rabbit warren.
- Whites notes that in medieval times there were extensive rabbit warrens in the area.
- Its deceptively simple exterior conceals a rabbit warren of lavish rooms, weaponry and treasure.
- Viscount Wentworth also had his lands in Elmsthorpe enclosed, including an extensive rabbit warren.
- Jackdaws can breed in buildings or in rabbit warrens.
- Carver believed in restoring the overgrown site, much of which was riddled with rabbit warrens.
- What, no rabbit warrens of unusable space to reconfigure?
- Ditsworthy Warren was the largest rabbit warren in England.
- A number of rabbit warrens continued through the 1970s.
- Rabbit warrens began their popularity in the mid-1960s, with the new H0e gauge 750 mm gauge.
- Wildcats hunting rabbits have been observed to wait above rabbit warrens for their prey to emerge.
- A local folk tale tells that two Houghton poachers once raided a rabbit warren inhabited by fairies.
- First the hunter finds the rabbit warren.
- This method of building has often been criticised as creating a'rabbit warren', impractical for the local police.
- Sharpenhoe Clappers is an Iron Age hill fort, together with medieval rabbit warrens and associated agricultural earthworks.
- The city's aging high-rise industrial buildings, built inside like rabbit warrens, are perfect places to hide manufacturing equipment.