rabbit food in a sentence
- I won't eat rabbit food, " she told best friend Ann Marie Lynch.
- There are many choices, however, between the rabbit food and the fat food.
- There even is a bowl of rabbit food and Tucson's favorite treat _ an apple.
- About five months ago, they began selling bunny books and rabbit food in the bicycle shop.
- He ate " rabbit food, " which he hates, and steered clear of the thick pizzas-with-everything-on-them that he loves.
- That's rabbit food ."
- "The hops look like rabbit food, " he mused as he weighed out a couple of ounces of green pellets.
- Everything works together, so you don't feel as if you're eating rabbit food and you don't feel that the dish is diffuse.
- She then goes to the shop run by Pocket and Sweet to buy rabbit food, and finally brings the rabbit to Miss Hoolie's nursery for the children to feed and pat it.
- Offered a plate of peanut butter cookies ( " Guys don't like rabbit food, " a Bliss staff member said ), Allen Bernstein declined politely, explaining, " I've got to maintain my girlish figure ."
- Animal-control officers traveled up and down the Russian River, distributing hundreds of pounds of donated dog and cat food-- and even rabbit food and hay-- to isolated residents whose own pet food may have turned to mush.
- They are both vegetarians _ rabbit food _ although the only cuisine they share with the rabbits is fresh fruit and papaya tablets to help with hairballs ( for the rabbits ) and digestion ( for the humans ).
- Trish ( Marne Patterson ) faces six weeks on the boards at Camp Broadway, and Gaby ( Melody Kay ) is looking at a summer's worth of rabbit food at a camp for chubbies ( which she really isn't ).
- Hayes says now, " my friends give me trouble about eating ` all that rabbit food .'And I tell them, " he says, looking at me over the top of his sunglasses, " you know what else rabbits do : They multiply ."
- This is illustrated by " Thompson v . Nixon " [ 1965 ] 3 W . L . R . 501 : an off duty police constable found a bag of rabbit food lying by the roadside, took it home intending to hand it in as lost property but some time after decided to keep it for his own use.