rabbit ears in a sentence
- For the past couple of years I've suffered along with rabbit ears.
- I'm talking about plain old rabbit ears and big aluminum outside antennas.
- The standards of the flowers are similar in form to rabbits ears.
- Rabbit Ears pass is a place for many different outdoor recreational activities.
- Rabbit ears may look good to ( and on ) rabbits.
- If you start to get rabbit ears, you can get distracted.
- I was curious about the deeper meaning of those rabbit ears.
- Rabbit ears are a constant depiction on the boundary of the embroidered cloth.
- In the introduction, a man with rabbit ears has fallen down a cliff.
- However, she sees him with a large pair of rabbit ears.
- Meron, however, believes rock TV movies will soon go the way of rabbit ears.
- He developed several models, including one of the vascular network in the rabbit ear.
- I get pretty good reception using nothing but rabbit ears and a UHF loop.
- It's enough to make you yearn for the good old days of rabbit ears.
- I told Bill that we couldn't have rabbit ears and let everything affect us.
- Rabbit ears should do the trick unless you live in a really remote area.
- :: : : : My rabbit ears combine a dipole antenna with a loop.
- Bush is making rabbit ears behind Mrs . Bush's head.
- They are " rabbit ears "-- and Lake Wales has run out of them.
- It may be time to hook a pair of rabbit ears to your PC.